Subfacility of Canton Parks
|Other Link||Dog Park Website|
- Garden Area
- Pedestrian Path
Dog Park Membership Renewals
All memberships expire on December 31 of each year. In order to qualify for a dog park membership, a valid and current certificate of vaccination for Rabies, DHLPP (Distemper), and Bordetella must be provided, signed by an accredited veterinarian.
Application to the dog park can be made online for Canton Resident or Non-Canton Resident , in person during business hours or by downloading the forms from the Clerks Page and mailing documentation and fees to Canton Clerk's Office, 1150 South Canton Center Rd., Canton MI. 48188. Attention: Dog Park Membership.
About the Park
The Park has six-acres of fenced-in, outdoor space for dogs to run and play off-leash, with specific rules to help insure a safe and positive experience for everyone.
The park is divided into a large dog section for animals over 20 pounds, and small dog section for animals under 20 pounds.
Memberships, Dog Licenses, & Rules
Memberships can be purchased through the Township Clerk's Office. New Applicants to the Canton Dog Park must have an active License and submit a Dog Park Waiver to qualify for registration.
- Dog park membership applications are available at the Clerk's Office. Please note: in order to qualify for a dog park membership, a valid and current certificate of vaccination for Rabies, DHLPP (Distemper), and Boredetella must be provided, signed by an accredited veterinarian.
- Dog park rules and regulation (PDF)
Dog Park Memberships
- Please refer to the Clerk's Office for the current fees.
- Up to 3 dogs per household
- Requires a current dog license for each animal
- Vaccinations required: current Rabies, DHLPP and Bordetella