hours of operation
Canton's Splash Playground is a great way to cool off during the summer months. Visitors can enjoy sprinkler style water features. There is no admission fee to use Canton's Splash Playground.
Located at the northwest corner of Canton Center Road and Summit Parkway. Heritage Park is next to the Summit on the Park (46000 Summit Parkway).
Summer 2022 Update: The Flodin Park Splash Playground has been removed, due to numerous system failures and too many challenges to keep it operational. Future plans for this area in Flodin Park include the addition of seating and shade structures. Children 12 and under must be supervised by an adult at all times. If you're looking to cool off, please visit the Heritage Park Splash Playground just over 1 mile away for Flodin Park.
- No running or climbing.
- No glass, food or pets.
- No bikes, skateboards or roller-blades.
- Water shoes are recommended.
- All groups of 12 or more guests must obtain a permit through the Parks Office prior to visit; please call 734/394-5310.
Birthday Fun at the Splash Playground
Are you looking for a fun way to celebrate a birthday or another celebration this summer? How about a Splash Playground Party that includes:
- 1 hour in a Summit on the Park Room
- Cake and Punch
- Decorations and Goody Bags
- One party host unlimited use of the Splash Playground!
Splash Playground hours of operation 11 am - 8 pm.
For more information call 734/394-5323.